The Society of Physical Therapy Science (SPTS) is active in promoting scholarship and science with regards to physical therapy, collaborating with international parties, and protecting and promoting public health. In its efforts to promote scholarship and science in physical therapy, it holds regular scientific meetings, publishes the “Rigakuryoho Kagaku” journal (Japanese) and the “Journal of Physical Therapy Science” (English), and holds regular workshops and seminars to hone the skills and knowledge of its members.
We at SPTS fully recognize our social mission to protect all the personal information we handle in conducting our activities, and we comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of your rights and your personal information.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We will collect, use, and provide your personal information only within the scope necessary for achieving our legitimate activities for the specified purposes of use. We will not make use of your personal information for any other purpose.
We will use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To identify individuals
- To manage membership
- To manage peer reviews and necessary text editing for submitted manuscripts to our journals.
- To confirm and deliver information for accepted manuscripts, and to confirm the payment of publication charges.
- To confirm and deliver journals, to provide information for membership renewal.
- To confirm applications for events and seminars and give notifications of results reports.
- To summarize statistically processed personal information and publish it as survey results.
Handling the Disclosure of Personal Information
If you need to apply the disclosure of personal information, please contact the following administrator of SPTS. We will respond appropriately and promptly when we are required to notify or disclose the purpose of use of personal information, or correct, add or delete contents thereof, or suspend the usage of provision thereof to third parties.
Contact for complaints and consultation
Cookies, Web Beacon, and Google Analytics
Google Analytics Terms of Service：
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on：
Established March 1, 2019